Monday, January 24, 2011

Everybody's workin' for the weekend

The sound track to my life right now:

This weekend I went to Beaver Creek and Vail with some of my favorite people. We had awesome conditions... Saturday: Powder day in Beaver Creek...Sunday: Sunny day in Vail. In Beaver Creek we stayed at the Osprey, if you get a chance, stay there. The hotel was so darling and the chair lift is right out the back door (not kidding).

However, after two great days of skiing they decided to close I-70 due to a hazmat spill. Because of the lovely closure we took the detour route through Breckenridge to Kenosha Pass and into Fairplay (the city Southpark is based on). On the brighter side, the drive was really pretty, I have never seen so many stars. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Enjoy!
Beaver Creek: Ski lift- right outside our window


Sleepy ski bunny I found

Blue sky's... on the way to Vail!

Hello Vail!

Skiing with my cousin Debbie! Fun!